Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By nandoguima
Hi folks:

I have two Dynaforms: in a first Dynaform the user can choose a value in Dropdown "Group".
After, in the second Dynaform, I need display the value of "Group" (with readonly field) chose before.

So created a field in this second Dynaform using the same variable ("Group"). The problem is that field shows the KEY VALUE ("1,2,3") not the LABEL VALUE ("GROUP A, GROUP B, GROUP C)

Can you help me?

regards

Fernando
By amosbatto
The easiest way to deal with this problem is just create a dropdown box in your second dynaform with the same variable and same SQL query or Options and set the mode of that dropdown box to be "view" or "disabled".

Another option is to assign its @@variable_label to another string variable in a trigger and then associate that string variable with a textbox in the second DynaForm, but that is more complicated.
By nandoguima
amosbatto wrote:The easiest way to deal with this problem is just create a dropdown box in your second dynaform with the same variable and same SQL query or Options and set the mode of that dropdown box to be "view" or "disabled".

Another option is to assign its @@variable_label to another string variable in a trigger and then associate that string variable with a textbox in the second DynaForm, but that is more complicated.

Thanks! It´s the same way that I use (before read your post) !

Thanks!!!

A 1xBet clone script replicates the functionalitie[…]

BetMGM clone script is a ready-made software solut[…]

An Aviator clone script is a pre-built software so[…]

Download Processmaker version 3.8.3

Hi there, I have 3.5.7, 3.8.1 and 3.8.2 versi[…]