Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By amosbatto
I just tried creating a web entry in PM 3.1 (upgraded from v. 3.0.1.8 ) and PM 3.1.1 and it worked without any problems in Debian 8.5. What OS are you using?

First of all, try entering your the web address in your web browser: http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8585/syswerlang/ ... ices/wsdl2
If that doesn't resolve correctly, you might have a file permissions problem. Try reapplying file permissions (and turn off SELinux if using CentOS/RHEL):
Code: Select all
cd /opt/processmaker 
chmod -R 770 shared workflow/public_html gulliver/js gulliver/thirdparty/html2ps_pdf/cache 
cd workflow/engine/ 
chmod -R 770 config content/languages plugins xmlform js/labels
chown -R apache:apache /opt/processmaker                    //www-data:www-data if using Debian/Ubuntu 
If that doesn't work, check to see whether the workflow/engine/methods/services/wsdl2.php file exists in your source code.

You are using an upgraded version of PM, right?
You should try running the ./processmaker upgrade command again.
By amosbatto
I can't reproduce your problem. I just tried web entry on a version 3.1.1 Community Edition (new install and upgraded from 3.0.1.8) and I don't see the problem. I wonder if the problem is your process. If you don't mind posting your process here on the forum, I will check if I can reproduce the error on my machine.
By marcosfpa
I believe it is not the process, Web Entry does not work for me, I tried with different processes on different servers and installations, both in versions 3.0.1.7 and now with 3.1.1. Can it be some server configuration? Or Apache?
See the link for one of the processes and try submitting the form to see the error:

http://177.101.252.34:8585/syswerlang/e ... 628742.php
By amosbatto
Are you sure that the "soap" module is loaded in your installation of PHP?
You should see this when you execute php -m from the command line of your server:
Code: Select all
# php -m
[PHP Modules]
bcmath
bz2
calendar
Core
ctype
curl
date
dba
dom