Questions, suggestions and discussion around ProcessMaker 3 documentation
Hello everyone

I need a process supervisor to review past/closed cases, but i can see only open ones.

I searched forum and couldn't find this answer, apart from 8 yr old posts that may be outdated now.

I'm using PM 3.3.0-community

Thanks!
Assign your user to the PROCESSMAKER_MANAGER role (or another role which has the PM_SUPERVISOR permission). Then make your user a Supervisor in each process and assign the Dynaforms and Input Documents that the user should be able to open and edit in the "Supervisors" dialog box. (You need to scroll down in the dialog box to assign the DynaForms and Input Documents.) Then, go to Home > Review to open the cases. When a case is opened, it will be display the first DynaForm or Input Document. To see others, go to Information > DynaForms or Information > Uploaded Documents in the menu.

If you only need read-only access to the cases and have the PM_ALLCASES permission in the user's role, then give the user Process Permissions to see the cases. Go to Home > Advanced Search to see the cases. To see all the cases in the workspace, don't enter any search terms and click on the Search button.
By making the specific user a process supervisor, it gives them the ability to see open cases. But this doesn't give them the ability to see old cases related to processes that they are a supervisor on. By giving the user the PM_ALLCASES permission, they will give them the advance search capability, however, that allows them to see all cases, even for processes that they shouldn't be looking at.

I have a single workspace, and I have an AP Supervisor who should be able to see completed cases related to AP, however, they should not be able to see AR cases. Is there a proper way to approach this?
richvle wrote:I have a single workspace, and I have an AP Supervisor who should be able to see completed cases related to AP, however, they should not be able to see AR cases. Is there a proper way to approach this?
You need to give the supervisor Process Permissions to see elements in the cases.

After the cases are completed, the only way that the supervisor can find the cases is by going to Home > Advanced Search (if the supervisor has the PM_ALLCASES permission). The supervisor will be able to see the list of all the cases in the workspace, but can only open the cases which the supervisor has Process Permissions to see.

We don't have a way to filter the list of cases so the supervisor only sees the cases which he/she can open. If you want that, then you need to create a plugin.
The Examination of past cases for the Archdiocese of Birmingham (https://myassignmenthelpreview.com/) was undertaken by Jan Pickles OBE, a qualified social worker with extensive experience in safeguarding. Its aim was to help the Archdiocese prepare for this Inquiry and also to “Learn lessons from the past to help safeguarding and to help victims and survivors today and in the future”. In preparing her report, Mrs Pickles reviewed case files involving 15 perpetrators and 45 victims of child sexual abuse.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]