Questions, suggestions and discussion around ProcessMaker 3 documentation
Schema for the USERS table includes a new field "USR_ID" however I have not seen anything in the Processmaker Wiki identifying this particular change. We recently upgraded from 3.1.2 community to 3.2.1 community and noticed there was a difference.
All database changes in PM are "undocumented". :-)
USERS.USR_ID is the order which users are created. Grepping through the code, it looks like it is an index number that is used by PM when checking whether the user's record has been changed.
Actually, I was refering to the section "Database Schema Changes from Processmaker 3.0 to 3.2" of the Processmaker Wiki. There was no indication in that section to the new field yet all other changes are normally indicated from what I can tell.

Thanks for the details though. The only reason I brought this up is because we had an issue with upgrading from 3.1.2 to 3.2.1. When running the Processmaker command to update the Database for our plugins, the USR_ID field was dropped because it did not exsist in our schema for 3.1.2. My bad for not comparing schema's first. Will certainly do this next time. All is good now :D

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]