Questions, suggestions and discussion around ProcessMaker 3 documentation
Hello,

The documentation covering the env.ini configiration file seems to be uncomplete:
http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.2/Config ... le_env.ini

1) I found that there are two locations where this file could be found:
a) in a global location i.e. /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/config (as described in the documentation)
b) in a workspace-specific location i.e. /opt/processmaker/shared/sites/<workspace name>
However, the documentation does not describe the location b) and the relation between parameters set differently in files in those locations.

2) Some of the parameters that could be set in the env.ini (as shown in viewtopic.php?f=47&t=730020) are not documented, i.e.

expiration_year
system_utc_time_zone

Regards,
fibo2358
fibo2358 wrote:The documentation covering the env.ini configiration file seems to be uncomplete:
http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.2/Config ... le_env.ini

1) I found that there are two locations where this file could be found:
a) in a global location i.e. /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/config (as described in the documentation)
b) in a workspace-specific location i.e. /opt/processmaker/shared/sites/<workspace name>
However, the documentation does not describe the location b) and the relation between parameters set differently in files in those locations.
The processmaker/workflow/engine/config/env.ini file is correct file for the system configuration.
Looking through the source code, it appears that solr uses an processmaker/shared/sites/<workspace>/env.ini file for its own configuration, but you should ignore it.
fibo2358 wrote:2) Some of the parameters that could be set in the env.ini (as shown in viewtopic.php?f=47&t=730020) are not documented, i.e.

expiration_year
system_utc_time_zone
I will file an issue report asking the Dev team if these settings should be documented.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]