Questions, suggestions and discussion around ProcessMaker 3 documentation
By JeniferLawrence
Hello there,
I put 8 conditions in an exclusive gateway. But the length of the variable is large. After saving the process(without closing the process), i am able to see the conditions what i have put in it.
After closing and reopen the process, last 2 conditions are missing.
Before closing:
Code: Select all
@@var_Request_Status == 'Creation' || @@var_Research_and_Development_Manager_Validation == 'mwrv' || @@var_Simulation_Manager_Validation == 'mwrv' || @@var_Simulation_Leader_Validation == 'mwrv'
|| (@@var_Simulation_Manager_Validation != 'mworv' || @@var_Condition_Status != 'SMV' ) || (@@var_Simulation_Leader_Validation != 'mworv' || @@var_Condition_Status != 'SLV' )
After closing and reopening the process:
@@var_Request_Status == 'Creation' || @@var_Research_and_Development_Manager_Validation == 'mwrv' || @@var_Simulation_Manager_Validation == 'mwrv' || @@var_Simulation_Leader_Validation == 'mwrv'
|| (@@var_Simulation_Manager_Validation != 'mworv' || @@var_C
Missing Part:
ondition_Status != 'SMV' ) || (@@var_Simulation_Leader_Validation != 'mworv' || @@var_Condition_Status != 'SLV' )
By amosbatto
I filed a bug report about this problem. See: http://bugs.processmaker.com/view.php?id=20556

As a workaround you can create a trigger with the following code:
@=result = (@@var_Request_Status == 'Creation' || @@var_Research_and_Development_Manager_Validation == 'mwrv' || @@var_Simulation_Manager_Validation == 'mwrv' || @@var_Simulation_Leader_Validation == 'mwrv'
|| (@@var_Simulation_Manager_Validation != 'mworv' || @@var_Condition_Status != 'SMV' ) || (@@var_Simulation_Leader_Validation != 'mworv' || @@var_Condition_Status != 'SLV' ));
Set this trigger to execute before assignment in the previous task. Then set your condition to be:
@=result

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]