Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By mashhadbani
i can't see my created report table or pm tables and I could see them previously. also i want to create a new report table and I cant it warns me there is a table with a similar name but i can't see it
please hellllppp me :( :(
It's strange that you're unable to see your created report table. To resolve this issue, you might try the following steps:

Check your permissions: Ensure you have the necessary permissions to view and manage report tables. Check with your administrator or system owner to confirm your access level.

Refresh the page: Sometimes, a simple page refresh can clear up any temporary glitches or cache issues. Try refreshing the page or closing and reopening your browser.

Clear cache and cookies: If the refresh doesn't work, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. This can sometimes resolve issues caused by stored data.

Check for server issues: If the problem persists, there might be a server-side issue affecting report table visibility. Contact your system administrator or support team to check for any ongoing server maintenance or known issues.

Regarding the warning about a table with a similar name, it's possible that there's a duplicate or conflicting table name preventing you from creating a new report table. Try checking for existing tables with similar names and modifying your new table name accordingly.

If the issue remains unresolved https://e-chats.com/omegle after trying https://chatrandom.download these steps, it's best to contact your system administrator or support team for further assistance. They can provide more in-depth troubleshooting and identify any specific configuration or permission-related issues.

A Pancakeswap clone is a Decentralized Finance(DeF[…]

Action RPGs have noticed a resurgence lately with […]

The Metamorph league was introduced with the Conqu[…]

Path of Exile has released one of its expansions y[…]