Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
When a user adds a case note and doesn't select send an email, the note is added with no issue. If send an email is selected, the "Posting a Note" waiting icon cycles forever. If the case notes window is closed and reopened, the note is there. In the console there is an error:

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token '<'.

Selecting the line item brings me to the source of that error:

(
<br />
<b>Notice</b>: unserialize(): Error at offset 170 of 466 bytes in <b>/opt/pm_tags_release_2017_05_01/workflow/engine/classes/class.configuration.php</b> on line <b> 176</b>< br />
{"success":"success","message":""}
)

That line is this:

$this->aConfig = unserialize($this->Fields['CFG_VALUE']);

I posted recently that I could not add a mail server to the Admin->Email Servers config page. The Edit icon is unavailable.

My feeling is that it is looking for that config value and not finding it, because it's empty everything breaks.

In the CONFIGURATION table the CFG_UID entry Emails has a CFG_VALUE, but no OBJ_UID. Does it need one? Has anyone experienced something like this before? I would really prefer this work, I kind of broke out of the blue.

Thanks!

We prioritize customer safety and satisfaction, wh[…]

Looking to order Percocet online? Xanaxgeneric.com[…]

For MBOX to Outlook conversion, try the Betavare […]

Hi, thank you for your response, we proceeded with[…]