Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
Dear Team,

Pls help me, As per the below attachment, If the case created year is greater than 2022, I want to skip the A&F Team review and it should be forwarded to the next task of S&M Head Approval.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230125_225135.png
Screenshot_20230125_225135.png (8.71 KiB) Viewed 3095 times
You can do that with a gateway before entering into the A&F Team Review Task.

You will need to execute a trigger before you hit the gateway in order to retrieve the cases create date. You can use this code to set a variable you can evaluate in the dateway.
Code: Select all
$application = @@APPLICATION;

$results = executeQuery("
	SELECT
		APP_CREATE_DATE
	FROM APPLICATION
	WHERE APP_UID = '".$application."';
");

if(is_array($results) && count($results) > 0)
{
	$date = $results[1]["APP_CREATE_DATE"];
	if(date("Y", strtotime($date)) > 2022)
	{
		@@after2022 = true;
	}
	else
	{
		@@after2022 = false;
	}
}
else
{
	die("Had trouble finding the Create Date.");	
}
I think this is all you would need to do. You may need to play around with it, but this is the general idea.
Attachments
attachment2.JPG
attachment2.JPG (33.51 KiB) Viewed 2867 times
attachment.JPG
attachment.JPG (17.23 KiB) Viewed 2867 times
I'm not sure I understand what you are asking.

Are you saying the Case's Create Date is not relevant to you and that you just want Cases to route to the S&M step? If that is all you need then why don't you just move the route going into A&F Team Review and move it to S&M Head Approval. The A&F Task can be left as is and it would just exist in the Process and not be used. You could also remove it, but you may get an error if any Cases are currently assigned to it.
If your trouble is with Cases currently assigned to the A&F task then you can use the PMFDerivateCase() function to automatically route them forward. You will need to create a secondary Process with a trigger then queries for all the suspect Cases and then loops through them to derive/route them forward. The wiki has some examples.

https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.2/ProcessMaker_Functions/Case_Routing_Functions#PMFDerivateCase.28.29

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]