Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By FnDeveloper
Hi Team,

I've noticed that PM is taking 3-4 minutes before it routes the case to the next task. Are there any ways to make the routing quicker?

Thanks in advance.
By ronrich
Hi FnDeveloper,

does it happens for any process? any chace there are trigger in the middle, what exactly version of processmaker are you using? also, if you can send a copy of the process so I can run it locally.

Regards,
By FnDeveloper
Hi ronrich,

Below is my setup:
2-tier setup
CentOS 7
MySQL
Processmaker 3.5.7 - Community

There are triggers but I don't think its affecting it because even though I do not put any triggers its still taking time to route the cases. Ok will send you a copy of the process.
By FnDeveloper
ronrich wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 12:01 pm Hi FnDeveloper,

does it happens for any process? any chace there are trigger in the middle, what exactly version of processmaker are you using? also, if you can send a copy of the process so I can run it locally.

Regards,
Here is my process.
(522.89 KiB) Downloaded 214 times
By ronrich
Hi FnDeveloper,

I'm glad to know you got it to work. Since version 3.5, supervisor has been implemented to process many tasks in the backend as an async job. It is common to have cases not routing or emails not going out, or even report tables not being regenerated when there is something wrong with the job not running, in those cases it is always wothed to restart the supervisor service.

Kind regards,

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]