Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
I have created an application with angular 12 and added an iframe
placing the src the url that I built according to the documentation,
something similar to the following:
http://10.xx.xxx.xxx/sysworkflow/en/neoclassic/cases/cases_Step?TYPE=DYNAFORM&UID=3708440156247793ecf4cc1052124142&POSITION=2&ACTION=EDIT

but it gives me the following error

You have lost your session and you have to log in again

does anyone know how to solve it?
Hello kilmerlopez96,

Let me know if this happens when you open the two sessions in the same window, could you please try using two different incognito windows or two different browsers. This could be related that ProcessMaker does not support multiple sessions in a single browser window.

Regards,
dan123dan wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:54 am Hello kilmerlopez96,

Let me know if this happens when you open the two sessions in the same window, could you please try using two different incognito windows or two different browsers. This could be related that ProcessMaker does not support multiple sessions in a single browser window.

Regards,

Hey, thanks for responding,
That's not the issue though, the problem we have is that we are trying to open an Iframe inside our web app but when we are trying to load it this is the error that shows up :

{"error":"You have lost your session and you have to login again.","success":true,"lostSession":true}

Basically we are concatenating an url based on the session ID, and some other parameters to access a Dynaform like this:

http://IP/sysworkflow/en/neoclassic/cases/cases_Step?TYPE=DYNAFORM&UID=4090090356263852256eb10037961424&POSITION=1&ACTION=EDIT

And even though we can access this URL on any browser, the iframe has never worked out for us.

We have disabled the X-Frame-Options and CORS on the server so I don't think that's the issue either.

Thanks for your time, we'll be looking forward to your reply!
What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]