Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By rageshr007
Hi ..I would like to get information on a case history....I had given view permission to the user to view case history of the cases ..Still, the user cannot view the case history ...Once click on information > case-history nothing happening...But in admin login can view case history....Is anything i have to do about this...? Please advise.

Attachments
P2.jpg
P2.jpg (34.88 KiB) Viewed 9032 times
P1.jpg
P1.jpg (104.56 KiB) Viewed 9032 times
By kirkwg
Hello,

An easy fix is to change the Permission >> Type = All, for the user account. So the User can see all the options of Information.

Cheers,
By rageshr007
Hi Kirkwg,

Thanks for your prompt reply...I had changed to ALL still the issue remains the same..? No response while clicking case history....!!.... I thought it will be applicable only for the process done after this change but i had tested ...still not able to view case history ..Kindly refer attached screenshots.

Attachments
P4.jpg
P4.jpg (36.06 KiB) Viewed 9014 times
P3.jpg
P3.jpg (47.74 KiB) Viewed 9014 times
By kirkwg
Assuming Permissions setting is correct now, did you try new case and able to retrieve that new Case history or not?
If still not able to open Case history, Permissions may not be the root cause?

or any export pmx that you can attach so that I can test for you? Cheers
By programerboy
Hello
You probably have a kernel error because you say that clicking on the cases history menu does not happen! This section does not require special access, so you should see the workflow history.

Please add these lines in end of "\workflow\engine\config\env.ini":
Code: Select all
display_errors = On
error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_STRICT & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_WARNING
https://pmlearning.info
Thanks
By rageshr007
Hi....Thnaks for your pormpt replay........your solution works and now can view the case history...thank you so much...still my one question remains is ,If that's the kernel error how it can work fine for admin login???
By James1522
A case history basically refers to a file that contains relevant information pertaining to an individual client or group. Case histories are maintained by a wide range of professional organizations, including those in the fields of psychiatry, psychology, health care, and social work.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]