Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By majids
Hi,
In my ProcessMaker, no task goes to the next step.
In any DynaForm After submit, it doesn't go to the inbox of the next user.
Nor in the Draft folder. Just it shows in the current user's Participated folder.

Any idea ?

f1.png
f1.png (20.17 KiB) Viewed 11545 times
f2.png
f2.png (23.47 KiB) Viewed 11545 times

f3.png
f3.png (22.47 KiB) Viewed 11545 times

f4.png
f4.png (28 KiB) Viewed 11545 times
By majids
It didn't help.
I've installed ProcessMaker on CentOS 7.
Cronnjobs have been installed.
Everything seems Ok and no error in ProcessMaker error logs are logged.

But tasks just show in Participated folder. Every task status is: draft. But the Drafts and Inbox folder are both empty (0) .

Any help ?
By kirkwg
From my experiences, when it fell into the participated folder, meant something get wrong and not able to be recovered. In your case, check any triggers happen/set After Dynaform or Before/After assignment??
By rparvez700
I had the same problem but installing and setting up NSSM solved the problem. But I am feeling a lot of lag. I am coming from 3.2 and now using 3.5.
in 3.2 there was no need for NSSM and it felt very smooth. but now whenever I finish a task and proceed to next task (assigned to me also) first the inbox shows empty and the count 0. but after a quick refresh it gets updated. previously it wasnt so.

Can you please help me here to remove the lag?
By Parsmobile
I also have same problem .can anyone help me .
i installed processmaker version 3.8.2 on windows server 2019 and when i install nssm servise thats not start .my default workspace is not workflow and i changed it to bpm
thanks

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]