Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By mohash
Hi All,
I got error when try to send email using PMFSendMessage in a script task.
The error are as below;

Uncaught TypeError: Argument 2 passed to Illuminate\Routing\UrlGenerator::__construct() must be an instance of Illuminate\Http\Request, null given, called in /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/RoutingServiceProvider.php on line 62 and defined in /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/UrlGenerator.php:120
Stack trace:
#0 /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/RoutingServiceProvider.php(62): Illuminate\Routing\UrlGenerator->__construct(Object(Illuminate\Routing\RouteCollection), NULL, NULL)

#1 /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(776): Illuminate\Routing\RoutingServiceProvider->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(Object(App\Foundation\Application), Array)

#2 /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(658): Illuminate\Container\Container->build(Object(Closure))

#3 /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/...cd vendorcd called in /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/RoutingServiceProvider.php on line 62 and defined in /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/UrlGenerator.php:120

I am using version 3.5.7 and have no idea about the error.
Could you please help.
Thank you
By kirkwg
Hi,

It may be easier for troubleshooting if you could include your script or PMFSendMessage parameters to check with, as it's hard to just look at any error message?
By mohash
Hi,
The code is rather simple;

PMFSendMessage(@@APPLICATION,
'agent@example.com',
'insurance@example.com',
'',
'',
'Insurance claim',
'insurance_claim.html');

By the way I am running on Centos 7

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]