Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
Hey ProcessmakerExperts

I am new to processmaker but I want to implement a process with advanced features. The forum helped me a lot with my questions so far but to the topic I am working currently on, I can not find anything on the internet so hopefully someone here can guide me in the right direction, support me with code or in any other way.

What I want to achieve:
I have a dynaform with a grid. The user needs to look up an ID from an Excelfile which is there available in a table. The available IDs are displayed as a suggest-field which is connected to a MySQL database and is the independent field. After entering one ID, the other columns are populated with the help of a SQL statement, in the last step a trigger saves the entered IDs in a MySQL table.
In many cases the user has to insert not more than 10 IDs so it works fine to enter them by hand and add a row for every ID.
But there are also cases in which the user has to enter more than 100 IDs and in this case I want to support him with a better way of entering the IDs. My idea is to provide a textarea next to the grid so that the user can copy and paste the IDs from Excel into the textarea. These IDs should then be stored in MySQL as single values. So my preferred sequence would be: insert values into textarea, split the text into single values, populate the mentioned grid.

Hopefully I described my goal clearly and some of you guys can tell me whether such a function is feasible or how I could do this in another way.

Thank you very much and stay healthy!
Hi there,

I am interested to know your problem but hard to understand what you described. Could it be better if you can attach any hand-draw image or describe it by example what is the input and the output may look like??

Thanks, or describe your problem again by any simple visual drawing?

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]