Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By Aradolfati
Hi
I installed the processmaker software
I have a question
For example, when I create a process and specify in the task the users who have access to that task
But for example when I go back to that task again in the process because more users are allowed to access that task, unfortunately it accidentally returns users and returns one user each time.
How do I specify the user I want to return the form to?

thank you for you answer
By RicardoMG
Hello!
The solution to your question is the following:
So that it returns to a user that you want to choose, you can use the "Manual Assigmemt" method in Assigment Rules, this will help you select the specific user who will do the task.
Find more information in this section of the ProcessMaker Wiki: https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.2/Tasks#Manual_Assignment

In the case if you want to return to the same user you could use the "Value Based Assignment" method in Assigment Rules, find more information in this section of the ProcessMaker Wiki: https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Tasks#Value_Based_Assignment
By Aradolfati
Thanks
But i can Read English well can you exactly tell me what should i do???
Step by step please
For example
Java script code and etc..
Thank you very much
By Aradolfati
thanks but for this i have to record the user who started a task
can you tell me how can i record a user??
please answer here not by link.
thnaks a lot :?:
By RicardoMG
Hello!

Well answering your question to register a user in processmaker follow the following steps in the documentation of processmaker:
https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Managing_Users
Postscript: I share you the processmaker wiki link because it has all the documentation of the tool.

Best Regards, Ricardo.
By Aradolfati
thanks for your support
i have one more question
how can i search anything relating to my customer name in processmaker??
for example my customer name is David
how can i search David's works??
thank you very much
By RicardoMG
Hello!

Regarding your question, you must want to look for all the cases of a specific process, right? You can check this link of ProcessMaker's documentation where you can carry out a personalized case search:
https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.2/Cases/Search

Best regards, Ricardo.
By erpnedir
Hi Aradolfati,
Put the variable of the field which holds customer name in case title. Than you can filter by customer name on Advanced Search menu.
BR.
By Aradolfati
hi everyone
as you can see in this photo
i have just number in case column
and i cant to know the form about who
for example i used this form for my client and i cant search the form by customer name
please help me
how can i search using client names??
Screenshot (30).png
Screenshot (30).png (283.15 KiB) Viewed 31400 times
By erpnedir
Dear Aradolfati,
Pls see my second training video from minute 10:00 to 13:00. https://youtu.be/ap34t06kBzA?t=600
You will find the answer to your question. The video is in Turkish, but you will get the idea. You will use your variable for customer name.
By Ironguts25
From what I understand, you want to incorporate the name of the user who initiated the first task into the task title so that you can search by that name in the task title? If so, you can try this solution:

Create a trigger named GetUserInfo, and input the following PHP code to retrieve info about the user_logged:

$aUser = PMFInformationUser(@@USER_LOGGED);

@@UserFullName = $aUser['firstname'] . ' ' . $aUser['lastname'];
@@UserEmail = $aUser['mail'];
@@UserPhone = $aUser['phone'];
@@UserCivicAddress = $aUser['address'] . ', ' . $aUser['location'] . ', ' . $aUser['state'] . ', ' . $aUser['country'];

Assign this trigger to your first task and set it to fire “Before Dynaform”

In the Properties of your first task, select the “Case Labels” tab and insert in the Title field:

Case initiated by: @#UserFullName

This will include the name of the initiator in the title of the task and you can search this name throughout the process

Hope this is helpful!
By Aradolfati
thank you very much for your support

and i have question

when i use radio tool in my dynaform when i choose one of options i cant delete my selection
how can i fix this problem??
thank you.
By Ironguts25
You mean you want to clear the all the options from the radio group?

Best way to do that I think is to create generic reset button and use javascript to clear the controls on your form. When the user clicks the reset button, it will execute the javascript code and clear the control.

Create a button with id name reset and the enter the following js code in the Dynaform:

$("#form\\[reset\\]").click(function(){
$("form")[0].reset();
});

This works for other controls as well, e.g. Date, Text etc. It will clear all of them on the form at the same time when the reset button is clicked. Does not work for dropdowns or file control etc. though. Need a bit more js code for those.

Hope this is helpful.
By Aradolfati
Hello
thanks for support
i have 2 more questions
first question is
i don't assign one of my employee to Assigned users part in that bpmn project but i want him to access search for that bpmn.
how can i solve this?
and when i pause case the case save on paused part but how can i delete them?
thank you for support me.
By Aradolfati
please answer to my question.
thank you very much.
Aradolfati wrote:Hi
I installed the processmaker software
I have a question
For example, when I create a process and specify in the task the users who have access to that task
But for example when I go back to that task again in the process because more users are allowed to access that task, unfortunately it accidentally returns users and returns one user each time.
How do I specify the user I want to return the form to?

thank you for you answer
By Aradolfati
Ironguts25 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:13 pm Hi, perhaps this example will help?

https://www.pmusers.com/index.php/Manual_assignment_of_a_task_with_loop_back_to_the_same_task
thanks my friend but i think this isnt relate to my question.
can any one help me?
By Ironguts25
You will need to set up that user (reviewer) to have Process Permissions.

https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.3/Process_Permissions#Assigning_Process_Permissions

Make sure the reviewer has PM_ALLCASES permission assigned to his role. If the reviewer was not assigned to any of the cases then he will need to use the Advanced Search function to see the cases. He wont be able to see them in the inbox, participated etc.

The reviewer will not able to access the Advanced Search option if he doesn't have PM_ALLCASES permission.

Hope this is helpful.
By Aradolfati
Ironguts25 wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:38 pm You will need to set up that user (reviewer) to have Process Permissions.

https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.3/Process_Permissions#Assigning_Process_Permissions

Make sure the reviewer has PM_ALLCASES permission assigned to his role. If the reviewer was not assigned to any of the cases then he will need to use the Advanced Search function to see the cases. He wont be able to see them in the inbox, participated etc.

The reviewer will not able to access the Advanced Search option if he doesn't have PM_ALLCASES permission.

Hope this is helpful.
thank you very much
By Aradolfati
i have a one more problem
for example in this picture
Screenshot (63).png
Screenshot (63).png (193.98 KiB) Viewed 25661 times
i use check box but when i start a bpmn project as a user
the label is false
and when i fill it
the label is true
how can i see it like checkbox?
i mean tick.
thank you.
By Ironguts25
I afraid I don't understand your question "How can I see it like a checkbox?" You're already referring to a checkbox. You can create a label in the label field a checkbox and view it in the Dynaform viewer (eyeball) to see what it looks like.

You can also see the value of the "options" label in the debug panel. However, you have enable it in your process first and the task must be submitted for it to show.

Check boxes contain Boolean values so the options label for that will be either true or false. Not sure why you would want to change the labels for the option. There are only 2 options to choose from anyway. And its used for your test. i.e if checked (true) then do something, in not checked (false) then do something else.

Hope this answers your question.
By Aradolfati
Ironguts25 wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:43 pm I afraid I don't understand your question "How can I see it like a checkbox?" You're already referring to a checkbox. You can create a label in the label field a checkbox and view it in the Dynaform viewer (eyeball) to see what it looks like.

You can also see the value of the "options" label in the debug panel. However, you have enable it in your process first and the task must be submitted for it to show.

Check boxes contain Boolean values so the options label for that will be either true or false. Not sure why you would want to change the labels for the option. There are only 2 options to choose from anyway. And its used for your test. i.e if checked (true) then do something, in not checked (false) then do something else.

Hope this answers your question.
thank you very much
By Aradolfati
Hello
i have a problem
for example
i have a field in one of my bpmn process
i want to use condition for my field
for example if my text box text is "Sale" assign to alex employee
or if my text box text is " buy " assign to "Robecca" emplayee
but i dont want to use boolean
becuse boolean it use for next dynaform
but i want to use condition in my 1st dynaform
and my condition choose who get this dynaform in 3th dynaform
Thank you for your support
By Ironguts25
Hi,
that is an interesting problem. So you want to choose who will get assigned to the "3rd" task based on what word the user logged selects in the first task?

There are probably many ways to manage this. My thought is to start with a drop down list with the appropriate selections i.e. Buy (Key 1,) Sell (Key 2), Return (Key 3) and so on. Then create a trigger that assigns a user name (hard coded username for Alex, Rebecca etc.) from the database to the selection, and use that username to find the usr_uid that will be store in a @@ variable. That variable name will be put in the "Variable for Value Based Assignment:" when you select the Value Based Assignment Rule in task 3.

The Trigger should be set to fire "Before Routing" in the first task.

I've attached an example process that may help to explain it better. Also, I hard coded the user names in the Trigger for simplicity and demonstration purposes but a better approach would be to use User Groups and assign users to the appropriate group. That way you don't have to change the code if the user changes. I can show you how to do that as well but I just wanted keep it simple for demonstration purposes.

I hope this is helpful.
Attachments
(44.12 KiB) Downloaded 284 times

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]