Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By PipSqueak
Hi Amos,

I appreciate you setting up a tips and tricks website for us and I've been using it often. The website was down since last Friday when I tried.

Getting this on my chrome:
This site can’t be reached. www.pmusers.com took too long to respond.
By amosbatto
Hi everyone,
I quit working for ProcessMaker Inc on Sept 28, so I'm no longer able to alert the DevOps guys when pmusers.com goes down. On Monday or Tuesday, I have to go to the ProcessMaker offices to pick up my last check, so I will talk to the guys who are in charge of the servers and find out what is the problem with pmusers.com. At this point, nobody seems to be in charge of the forum and pmusers.com, so I'll ask who should be contacted when there is a problem like this.

If the company isn't willing to maintain pmusers.com, I will ask them to transfer it to me and I'll host it on my VPS.

Regards,
Amos

PS: I'm not checking the forum very often, so if you want to contact me, send me an email at amosbatto[at]yahoo[dot]com
I'm now free to do independent consulting.
By erpnedir
There was quite a lot and valuable resources on pmuser. Anyone responsible, pls put the site back online or provide a backup so that we can do it.
Best regards,
By cosyxu
Hi Guys,

Anyone know what happens to "https://www.pmusers.com/ " ?

It seems the website is down. :shock: :!:

Anyone know who is in charge of this website?

Thanks,
YX

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]