Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
Hi,
Is it possible to get the process id and task id of the each case to report table? since I use the PMT_REPORT table to take the reports of every tasks and process I would like to collect the PRO_UID and TAS_UID
It's really a great idea. I have followed the second step in (https://www.pmusers.com/index.php/Addin ... ort_Tables) this documentation. I have modified the source code.

My Problem:

1. I have created a new case then the TAS_UID updated in the report table automatically. But I have assigned to another user so the task id has to update right?
2. Since I have assigned to another user even though the task id is in the previous user TAS_UID. Now the current DEL_INDEX would be 2 but it still DEL_INDEX as 1.
I don't think that AdditionalTables::updateReportTables() is called when a case is reassigned or when it is routed. You can create a trigger which calls AdditionalTables::updateReportTables() and then execute that trigger.
The other option is to change the source code for Derivation::derivate() which is defined in workflow/engine/classes/Derivation.php in order to call AdditionalTables::updateReportTables().
amosbatto wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:21 am Add your code after lines 746 and 758, which look like this:
Code: Select all
                                                           Bootstrap::registerMonolog('CaseDerivation', 200, 'Case Derivation', $aContext, $this->sysSys, 'processmaker.log');
                                                           //add your code here
                                                    }

After this code, I have just called the functions without parsing any params like this

AdditionalTables::updateReportTables();

do I need to parse any params to it
Of course you need parameters. Look at the code I told you to add in cases.php:
Code: Select all
            $additionalTables->updateReportTables(
                    $appFields['PRO_UID'], $appUid, $Fields['APP_NUMBER'], $appData, $Fields['APP_STATUS'], $delIndex, $tasUid 
            );
I have a ton of things to do right now, so you are going to have to figure it out on your own.
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]