Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By marahalh
Please your help..

I call external api to get sla of task ..and I need to use this value for the timer..
is there any way to do that ?
By marahalh
we integrate processmaker with iTop, and we need to send sla variable from iTop to pause the timer in processmaker (depend on iTop sla).

there is api to get sla from iTop, but we don't know how to give this variable to timer.

we noticed that the timer take just value (not variable), also we find PMFPauseCase() but it take datetime format.
amosbatto wrote:https://www.pmusers.com/index.php/Pause ... nt_of_time
this link contain just xml file, I don't understand what I can do with it.

thanks for your help .
By amosbatto
marahalh wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:47 am this link contain just xml file, I don't understand what I can do with it.
You have to right click on the .pmx file and save it to your computer. Then, login to ProcessMaker and go to Designer. Then, click on Import and import the .pmx file. Then, open the process that you just imported and look at the trigger code in the process which uses PMFPauseCase() to pause the case for a variable amount of time.
By marahalh
PMFPauseCase(@@APPLICATION, @%INDEX, @@USER_LOGGED, "2016-09-23");

unpauseDate ="2016-09-23"
this variable is date, I need to pass this parameter as integer (hours)
beacuse I don't know its' value (this value is from external system 'iTop' ).

thanks for your help
By marahalh
Is there a way to stop the task until value of variable become 'true' ..

I can't use a loop because I do not want a large load on the server.
By amosbatto
marahalh wrote:Is there a way to stop the task until value of variable become 'true' ..

I can't use a loop because I do not want a large load on the server.
How is the variable being set to 'true'? Another branch in the same case? Another case? An outside program that writes to the database?

Here is how you would do it if checking for a variable in the same case:
First, create a Report Table which exports the variable to a database table.
Second, create a second process that uses a loop with an intermediate timer event to periodically executes a trigger in a script task. The trigger will check all the cases for ones whose variable is 'true'. Then it will call PMFDerivateCase() to route on the cases.

The separate process will be similar to this one:
https://www.pmusers.com/index.php/Send_ ... is_overdue
But, it will use PMFDerivateCase() instead of PMFSendMessage() in the trigger.

Web3 development encompasses creating decentralize[…]

The Upland Clone Script, offered by Dappsfirm, rep[…]

Dappsfirm offers a bet365 clone script that mirror[…]

🚀 Tauchen Sie mit Immediate Alora AI in die Welt d[…]