Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By amosbatto
The cases are still in the APPLICATION, APP_DELEGATION, APP_CACHE_VIEW, etc. tables in the database, but because you deleted the tasks, the cases won't appear in the case lists under the HOME menu.

If you need the data from those cases, the data is stored in serialized form in the APPLICATION.APP_DATA field.

As for restoring the cases, you would have to manually recreate the tasks that you deleted in the TASK table in the database. What you can do is recreate the tasks in the Process Designer. Then, look at the APP_CACHE_VIEW.TAS_UID field to figure out the IDs of the old tasks that you deleted. Then, replace the IDs in the TASK.TAS_UID table for the new tasks that you just created with the IDs of the old tasks. You will also need to replace the IDs in the BPMN_ACTIVITY table.

TIP: if you want to change a process, export the process and then import it with a new name and then make your changes. That way you don't lose cases.

Thanks for the link, amosbatto! I was searching fo[…]

Hello Please can you help me with the place where […]

Hi there, I have 3.5.7, 3.8.1 and 3.8.2 versi[…]

AI bot development involves creating intelligent b[…]