I'm using ProcessMaker 3.3.10-community, and I found a bug in the Suggest box behavior when pasting a value in a suggest box: it doesn't call the execute-query-suggest under some circumstances...
Attached are the dynaform definition to be used for the test, and the pmt table to be uploaded into the PM server.
Here are the steps to reproduce this behavior:
1. import the table schema + data into PM server
2. create a new process, create a new dynaform, edit it, and import the Suggest test dynaform
3. Click on preview to preview the dynaform
4. copy from notepad++ (or any text editor) the following text: 1000
5. set focus into the suggest box (click in it)
6. press CTRL (do not release the key)
7. wait for 1 or 2 seconds,
8. press V (for ctrl+v)
9. it will not show the suggest list, and such it will not select the label matching the value.
If you press the V key without any delay after the CTRL, then the label will show up correctly...