Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
Hello,

I've been using the Notifications tab inside the task properties to send email notifications and they were working fine for most of the development of my workflow until recently. When testing the user doesn't get the email notification until the assigned task is completed. With this I mean that the notification for the assigned task doesn't arrive until that task is finished, making the notification completely useless.

What could be happening here? At first, I thought it was because maybe the server is facing some connectivity issues or that the email notification get stuck but I don't think that is happening since the notification only arrives after finishing the task immediatly.

I appreciate your help, regards.
Hello amosbatto,

My cron file seems to be running but, it seems it has been running since January 9 and hasn't stop. Our cron file reads as follows:

a:2:{s:13:"flagIsRunning";s:1:"1";s:13:"lastExecution";s:19:"2019-01-09 04:10:01";}

Our logs inside bpm web page says its Active but all of them are in Status Failed, but no cronfailed.log was created in the server.
Have you tried adding +force to your command to execute the cron script?

For example, if using Linux and your crontab file is this:
Code: Select all
*/15 * * * * apache php -f /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/bin/cron.php
 */20 */2 * * * apache php -f /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/bin/messageeventcron.php
Then, change it to this:
Code: Select all
*/15 * * * * apache php -f /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/bin/cron.php +force
 */20 */2 * * * apache php -f /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/bin/messageeventcron.php +force

Try the CloudMigration PST Converter to convert […]

In the rapidly evolving world of online sports be[…]

STEPN integrates social networking and games that […]

Cenforce 150 is a medication used to cope with a c[…]