Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
Hello,
I want to use processmaker on 2 server which are pointing to same database and having same workspace.
I have shared one storage folder between both of my servers to install shared folder on that location.

I have completed installation of one processmaker server

But I have question while installation of second server that How do I make it point to shared storage for its shared folder. because manual front-end installation asks for new database so, I know about database configuration files to point at same database but what about shared storage location. but that file is not present before installation I'll have to copy those DB conf files from Other server to here.
I think you need to mount shared folder from the server 1 to the server2 by using SSHFS.

First from the server2 rename the shared folder to: shared_bkb

Then create a new folder:
Code: Select all
mkdir shared
sudo chmod 770 shared
Then mount the shared folder from server1
Code: Select all
apt-get install sshfs
sudo  sshfs -o allow_other username@server1domain_or_ip:/opt/processmaker/shared/  /opt/processmaker/shared/
I have created one folder named storage/ in /opt, which is shared via nfs by both of my servers.

Then I have installed processmaker on one server by giving above path to shared folder option while installation.

Now when I want to install my second processmaker server then Is there any way that I just give path to shared folder directory by editing any file because I already shared folder which should get shared by these both servers. I knw database conf files by which I can point to same database but how do I point to same shared folder for other PM server.

--- is following option possible? ---
Can I install second processmaker server independently by giving it some other shared folder path and then after installation, I will change DB conf to existing DB and I'll edit some file to change its path to look for shared folder on new location which is my 1st server's location. But HOW DO I CHANGE THE SHARED PATH POINTING TO SOME OTHER LOCATION.

In the rapidly evolving world of online sports be[…]

STEPN integrates social networking and games that […]

Cenforce 150 is a medication used to cope with a c[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Trustworthy and skill-building, each of these actu[…]