Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
Hello everyone

in previous versions of PM the case tracker marked in red the tasks that had been fulfilled and of green color the current task, but in version 3.3 it simply shows the map of the process without indicating which is the current task and which ones have been fulfilled.

https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.2/Case_Tracker

This is what my case tracker shows:
Sin título.png
Sin título.png (138.93 KiB) Viewed 16286 times
And this is the configuration:
Sin título.png
Sin título.png (170.35 KiB) Viewed 16286 times
Is there anything else that i miss?
It is strange that you aren't seeing the correct style colors. Here is what I see in ProcessMaker 3.3.0 Community (manual install in Debian 9.5) in Chrome 68:
CaseTrackerWithCSS.png
CaseTrackerWithCSS.png (166.91 KiB) Viewed 16275 times
If you press F12 in Firefox or Chrome to open the browser's debugger, you can check the style info for the tasks. For completed tasks, you should see that it is a div using the "mafe-activity-task-green" class whose background-color is set to #1B7909.
Do you see that?
Are you using the standard "neoclassic" skin or a custom skin?
Is this a manual install or Bitnami install. If you upgraded, what version did you upgrade from?
amosbatto wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:33 pm It is strange that you aren't seeing the correct style colors. Here is what I see in ProcessMaker 3.3.0 Community (manual install in Debian 9.5) in Chrome 68:
CaseTrackerWithCSS.png

If you press F12 in Firefox or Chrome to open the browser's debugger, you can check the style info for the tasks. For completed tasks, you should see that it is a div using the "mafe-activity-task-green" class whose background-color is set to #1B7909.
Do you see that?
Are you using the standard "neoclassic" skin or a custom skin?
Is this a manual install or Bitnami install. If you upgraded, what version did you upgrade from?
Hello amosbatto

I probe it on mozilla(63.0.3) and chrome (71.0.3578.80).
I have ProcessMaker 3.3.0 Community (manual install in ubuntu 16.04)
PHP: 5.6.38-3
apache 2.4.18
With neoclassic skin.
It is just a fresh intallation on a fresh server
chrome.png
chrome.png (175.89 KiB) Viewed 16271 times
mozilla.png
mozilla.png (124.47 KiB) Viewed 16271 times
In case that is necessary i send the process:
(201.82 KiB) Downloaded 497 times
You are getting an error when making a REST call.
Can you click on the "Network" tab in the browser's debugger to see which REST endpoint it is trying to call when it fails?

Can you check whether you see this problem in other processes or just this process? And does it occur with the "admin" user?

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]