Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
Hello!
I don't understand why in a several month after creation all text in some dynaforms in different processes was replaced by "iconv('UCS-4LE','UTF-8',pack('V', hexdec('U04..." etc. Should be added that text was in Russian languages.
We have processmaker installed on Ubuntu 16. Now 3.3.0 version.
Attachments
Screenshot_4.jpg
Screenshot_4.jpg (56.76 KiB) Viewed 7877 times
I've never seen this problem before. That is PHP code to convert from the UCS-4LE to UTF-8 character set.
All text in ProcessMaker should be saved in the UTF-8 character set.
Did this happen when you upgraded to version 3.3? If so, from which version were you upgrading? I wonder if Laravel is causing this.

Can you export the .json file for your Dynaform and post it here. I would like to look at it.
Hi,
This error exist in processmaker 3.3.0 for use php7.1
in "getDynaFormDataFromRecord" function in "engine\src\ProcessMaker\BusinessModel\DynaForm.php" source, change line 963 from this code:
Code: Select all
return "iconv('UCS-4LE','UTF-8',pack('V', hexdec('U$m[1]')))";
to this code:
return iconv('UCS-4LE','UTF-8',pack('V', hexdec('U$m[1]')));
Clear the mark " from the beginning and the end of the code.
Thanks
amosbatto wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:58 pm I've never seen this problem before. That is PHP code to convert from the UCS-4LE to UTF-8 character set.
All text in ProcessMaker should be saved in the UTF-8 character set.
Did this happen when you upgraded to version 3.3? If so, from which version were you upgrading? I wonder if Laravel is causing this.

Can you export the .json file for your Dynaform and post it here. I would like to look at it.
Attachments
(2.82 KiB) Downloaded 405 times
programerboy wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:42 am Hi,
This error exist in processmaker 3.3.0 for use php7.1
in "getDynaFormDataFromRecord" function in "engine\src\ProcessMaker\BusinessModel\DynaForm.php" source, change line 963 from this code:
return "iconv('UCS-4LE','UTF-8',pack('V', hexdec('U$m[1]')))";
to this code:
Clear the mark " from the beginning and the end of the code.
Thanks
Thank you for reply! I have removed quotes and all text of dynaforms disappeared, but when I commented all this function callback function and the most of forms is ok, but 3 still with "iconv('UCS-4LE','UTF-8',pack('V', hexdec('U$m[1]')))" ( before was 16 spoiled)
Last edited by Intellibs on Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi Amos,

I attach my wrong form.
(25.86 KiB) Downloaded 379 times
I use Persian language in my form labels.

With default code and without any change in it I get this view:
3.png
3.png (69.07 KiB) Viewed 7793 times
When I change "getDynaFormDataFromRecord" function in dynaform.php source I get these view:
1.png
1.png (36.71 KiB) Viewed 7793 times
2.png
2.png (65.16 KiB) Viewed 7793 times
Thanks
programerboy wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:44 am Hi Amos,

I attach my wrong form.
01-03 درخواست بازدید دفتر.json
I use Persian language in my form labels.

With default code and without any change in it I get this view:
3.png

When I change "getDynaFormDataFromRecord" function in dynaform.php source I get these view:
1.png
2.png

Thanks
We used Russian language and have the same result after change "getDynaFormDataFromRecord" function in dynaform.php. I added screen and json above
I had the same problem. I remarked the whole line as @Intellibs mentioned as:
/* $record['DYN_CONTENT'] = preg_replace_callback("/\\\\u([a-f0-9]{4})/", function ($m) {			  
            }, $record['DYN_CONTENT']);
*/
This fixed the problem about Turkish characters in all components except the buttons!
@ProgrammerBoy thanks for finding the source of the problem.
@Amos, as community we cannot track Atlassian. I will open a ticket at Mantis.
Best regards,
erpnedir wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:04 am @Amos, as community we cannot track Atlassian. I will open a ticket at Mantis.
Sorry about that. I always file bug reports in Atlassian because the Dev Team pays more attention to them in Atlassian than in Mantis, but the community can't see the bug reports.

With version 4, we are going to have an open bug tracker that everyone can access, but with version 3 we are using Atlassian which restricts the number of users, so the community can't access the internal bug reports.

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]

A Bet365 Clone Script is essentially a ready-made […]

BC. Game Clone Script is a ready-made software sol[…]

A cryptocurrency exchange script is essentially pr[…]