Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By EricCai
Dears,
I faced an issue to route the request to original user, in the task of Finance Review , I reject the request and the value of finReview variable is equal to 0, then it route to Manage Review task rather than the original user request called Submit Expense Claim task, could you please what is wrong with my setting ? attached is my process and conditional setting screenshot, thanks a lot.
Attachments
4.JPG
Add description
4.JPG (36.39 KiB) Viewed 2393 times
3.JPG
Add description
3.JPG (33.2 KiB) Viewed 2393 times
It depends on what type of field you are using to set your finReview variable.

If it is a checkbox, then you need to access it as the first element in an array. Try using these conditions:
@=finReview[0] == 1

@=finReview[0] == 0

If it is a dropdown, then you need to check the keys in the list of options of your dropdown. You can figure out what is the correct value by enabling Debug Mode.
Thanks amosbatto, it is the value for dropdown box , can you please help to check my attached process file ? as I can not figure out what is wrong with the setting, and in Manager Review I am able return to the case to the original request user, thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Eric
Attachments
Add description
(243.85 KiB) Downloaded 223 times

Being the best in the started business is the obje[…]

Winzo is a popular and unique game on the mobile p[…]

Cannot create process using templets

Real details. The problem was solved by effect!

However, it is essential to use it responsibly and[…]