Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By azatrath
hi,

i have found something is annoying me very much about display mode. i have a grid have 3 dropdowns, 1st and 2nd for task one and 3rd for task 2. task2 employeee have to choose dropdown3 but have to only see dropdown 1 and 2 . i set dropdown 1-2 are parent and dropdown 3 is view for task1. and dropdown 1-2 are view and dropdown3 is parent for task 2.
every dropdown have sql code. problem starting here.
when i choose anything in task2 and save form, cant see any other option. cause of that i cant choose other ones.
when i set dropdown 1-2 disable i can see all option even i choose something and saveform.
i dont know whats problem. i need to use view option cause have limited area and view option show all variable correctly.
Attachments
Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
Ekran Alıntısı.PNG (4.26 KiB) Viewed 3035 times
By chriscap010
azatrath wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:11 am hi,

i have found something is annoying me very much about display mode. i have a grid have 3 dropdowns, 1st and 2nd for task one and 3rd for task 2. task2 employeee have to choose dropdown3 but have to only see dropdown 1 and 2 . i set dropdown 1-2 are parent and dropdown 3 is view for task1. and dropdown 1-2 are view and dropdown3 is parent for task 2.
every dropdown have sql code. problem starting here.
when i choose anything in task2 and save form, cant Intelligence émotionnelle see any other option. cause of that i cant choose other ones.
when i set dropdown 1-2 disable i can see all option even i choose something and saveform.
i dont know whats problem. i need to use view option cause have limited area and view option show all variable correctly.
If you upgrade to a more recent version of PM, you can use MultipleFile fields in your grid, which make it possible to redisplay the files uploaded in a grid in a previous DynaForm without any extra coding.
By amosbatto
azatrath wrote: when i choose anything in task2 and save form, cant see any other option. cause of that i cant choose other ones.
I don't understand. Are you saying that you can't select any option in the third dropdown box in the grid when in Task 2?

If the "mode" property of the third dropdown box is set to "parent", then you should be able to select options.

In the rapidly evolving world of online sports be[…]

STEPN integrates social networking and games that […]

Cenforce 150 is a medication used to cope with a c[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Trustworthy and skill-building, each of these actu[…]