Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
My workflow inserts data via a trigger into 2 PM tables I created. Using another trigger, I am trying to executeQuery the records in the PM tables to then populate Oracle interface tables. I know I can insert into the interface tables in Oracle because the original trigger simply inserted into Oracle. However, the users wanted a holding table to sit on the workflow server before inserting into Oracle in case there was an issue we could retrieve the values and attempt to re-import. Now I am unable to get the data from the PM table and insert. The case shows no errors and in fact the page appears blank with only the case number. I am using Chrome and we did switch databases from one test instance to another. The only errors I see are

* Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
* Framework Event Listeners API Errors: fetcher call produced error: TypeError: fetcherResult.eventListeners.map(...).filter is not a functio

I have not seen these errors before and am not sure what the next step is or how to troubleshoot. Thanks!
What's SAP FICO?

Trustworthy and skill-building, each of these actu[…]

To convert MBOX to PST, start by downloading and i[…]

My Assignment Services stands out as one of the be[…]

Erectile Dysfunction, commonly known as impotence,[…]