Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By marcosfpa
My processmaker is this slow end, reboot the server it gets back to fast but then it gets slow again ...
How can I know what it is? How to know if it's Apache, MySQL, etc?
I use Ubuntu 14 ...
By amosbatto
Use "top" or a similar command to check the resource usage. More RAM often improves MySQL performance. How many concurrent users do you have for ProcessMaker? What CPU?, how much RAM? The Enterprise Edition will improve the performance of your case lists.
By marcosfpa
I use an instance in Aws Amazon with CPU 2 Core and 4 Gb of RAM. How to find out what slows down the system? How to know if it's Apache, database ...?
By amosbatto
If you use "top", you can check the current CPU and memory usage for Apache (look for "httpd") and MySQL.
It is hard for me to say if 4GB RAM is enough. It depends on the number of concurrent users you have, but you can figure it out with "top".

I also recommend that you get a trial version of the Enterprise Edition and import your workspace and test it. The Enterprise Edition does better than the Community Edition when you have a large number of cases in the database.

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]