Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By azatrath
hi all,

is there any possible way to show information which on image for every dowloaded file? i am using PM 3.2.1. and cant upgrade to 3.2.2. right now.
Attachments
Adsız.png
Adsız.png (24.91 KiB) Viewed 2437 times
By amosbatto
The function to add this info is _renderVersionInList() in workflow/public_html/lib/pmdynaform/build/js/PMDynaform.js, but there are so many changes in the code that it isn't just adding a line or two. If you really want it, then you can study the source code and figure it how to implement it.
By azatrath
amosbatto wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:24 pm The function to add this info is _renderVersionInList() in workflow/public_html/lib/pmdynaform/build/js/PMDynaform.js, but there are so many changes in the code that it isn't just adding a line or two. If you really want it, then you can study the source code and figure it how to implement it.
i need lots of study to handle it :D with this information level of mine there is no possible way to understand this file :) ty for your help amos at least i got it where to focus.

Being the best in the started business is the obje[…]

Winzo is a popular and unique game on the mobile p[…]

Cannot create process using templets

Real details. The problem was solved by effect!

However, it is essential to use it responsibly and[…]