Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By azatrath
hi,

i am wondering something about case timing control. there is a case have 30 days time limit but sometimes its count from 1970. there is image showing the problem. i dont know what is the problem or solution.
Attachments
Adsız.png
Adsız.png (117.41 KiB) Viewed 9872 times
By amosbatto
What version of PM? Enterprise? What operating system? Manual or Bitnami install?

Where those cases with the due date set to 1970-01-01 or created by or routed by a [urlhttps://wiki.processmaker.com/3.2/Executing_cron.php]cron script[/url]?
If so, then you may need to configure the date.time_zone setting in the php.ini file used by the PHP CLI. For example, on my Debian machine, I have to configure /etc/php/5.6/apache2/php.ini for PHP executed by the web interface and /etc/php/5.6/cli/php.ini for PHP executed by the command line (which is what cron.php uses).

There is a function used by PM to calculate the due date. You might need to configure a calendar to get it to work correctly.

IN your env.ini file, set:
Code: Select all
debug = 1
Do you see any error messages?
By azatrath
amosbatto wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:04 pm What version of PM? Enterprise? What operating system? Manual or Bitnami install?

Where those cases with the due date set to 1970-01-01 or created by or routed by a [urlhttps://wiki.processmaker.com/3.2/Executing_cron.php]cron script[/url]?
If so, then you may need to configure the date.time_zone setting in the php.ini file used by the PHP CLI. For example, on my Debian machine, I have to configure /etc/php/5.6/apache2/php.ini for PHP executed by the web interface and /etc/php/5.6/cli/php.ini for PHP executed by the command line (which is what cron.php uses).

There is a function used by PM to calculate the due date. You might need to configure a calendar to get it to work correctly.

IN your env.ini file, set:
debug = 1
Do you see any error messages?
thank you for replying amos, i am glad.

my system is Windows server 2012 and manual installion PM 3.2.1.

i have already made time zone. the errors appears with this configurate. there is still same problem. every 3 - 4 cases it appears 1 broken.
By amosbatto
Are you using a custom calendar or the default calendar?
Are these users or tasks with different assigned calendars?
By azatrath
amosbatto wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:29 pm Are you using a custom calendar or the default calendar?
Are these users or tasks with different assigned calendars?
i am using custom calender. No all of them are same.
By azatrath
amosbatto wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:48 am I suggest that you file a bug report about it at http://bugs.processmaker.com

Maybe the developers have a suggestion. You are the only person that I know to have encountered this problem.
hey amos, , found something may be a tip.

its only occurs when paralel task dont have due date. think about it. there is 3 tasks, after complete task 1 it will split to task2 and task 3 paralelly.
if task 2 and task 3 have diffetent due date, the one who have more time to complete will set itself 1970.

or can i use the trigger like this to set each task to different time with trigger? like setting task 1 uid and task 2 uid and set them with strtotime (+30 days)
$caseId = @@APPLICATION;
$query = "SELECT MAX(DEL_INDEX) AS NEXT_INDEX FROM APP_DELEGATION WHERE APP_UID='$caseId' ";
$result = executeQuery($query);
$nextIndex = $result[1]['NEXT_INDEX'];
$duedate = date('Y-m-d', strtotime(@@dueDate) ) . ' 18:00:00';
$result = executeQuery("UPDATE app_delegation SET DEL_TASK_DUE_DATE='$duedate' 
    WHERE APP_UID='$caseId' AND DEL_INDEX='$nextIndex' "); 
By amosbatto
If the Due Date is not being set for parallel tasks, then that is a bug in ProcessMaker. You can work around it with your trigger, but I would like to try to reproduce this problem.

Would you mind exporting your process and posting your .pmx file so I can test it?

PS: MySQL stores datetimes as seconds since Jan 1, 1970, so an empty datetime field will appear as 1970-01-01 00:00:00 .
By azatrath
amosbatto wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:30 pm If the Due Date is not being set for parallel tasks, then that is a bug in ProcessMaker. You can work around it with your trigger, but I would like to try to reproduce this problem.

Would you mind exporting your process and posting your .pmx file so I can test it?

PS: MySQL stores datetimes as seconds since Jan 1, 1970, so an empty datetime field will appear as 1970-01-01 00:00:00 .
i upload my copy process, actuall its occurs almost every paralel event.
i have reported this problem https://bugs.processmaker.com/view.php?id=26001 they told to me, they dont have this problem in 3.2.3
right nowi cant upgrade my system yet. but i need to avoid this problem. i need to help to write true trigge, cant handle by myself. i tried to write a trigger which set due date with task id fire after routing. it didnt work. i am not sure which trigger need to fire where.

i think your ps note is my real problem. i set 45 day work time and it gave me empty field, so that mysql set it 1970
Attachments
(386.13 KiB) Downloaded 304 times
By amosbatto
I can't reproduce the problem in version 3.2.0 Community (manual install in Debian 9.5 with PHP 5.6.37, Mysql 5.7.23, Apache 2.4.25).
DueDateNormal.png
DueDateNormal.png (51.87 KiB) Viewed 9526 times
I'm using the default calendar. I had to modify your triggers to not query your PM Tables. Try running the modified version of your process to see the Due Dates still aren't set:
(395.38 KiB) Downloaded 311 times
By azatrath
amosbatto wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:41 pm I can't reproduce the problem in version 3.2.0 Community (manual install in Debian 9.5 with PHP 5.6.37, Mysql 5.7.23, Apache 2.4.25).
DueDateNormal.png

I'm using the default calendar. I had to modify your triggers to not query your PM Tables. Try running the modified version of your process to see the Due Dates still aren't set:
timeproblem-modified-1.pmx
ty for your effort amos,

can you try 4-10 times? it occurs 1 to 3 every 10 times. i tried without trigger too, same result.
By amosbatto
I tried 5 times and don't see the problem.
Try increasing your memory_limit, max_execution_time, and max_input_vars in your php.ini file.
Try using the default calendar and see if it only occurs with your custom calendar.
By topeq10
Hi all,

I also having this problem.
Some cases is set to due date 1970.
Anyone can help to resolve?

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]