Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By stevensi1018
Hi,

I was browsing the plugin manager option in the 'Admin' tab and I disabled a plugin. But when I did that, all the plugins in the list disappeared. It seems like they're still there (since the tab 'Reports' and 'Training' are still at the top) but I can't enable or see any plugin.

What can I do to see them again?
Attachments
plugins.PNG
plugins.PNG (17.98 KiB) Viewed 3256 times
By amosbatto
You can verify that the plugins still exist by checking in the workflow/engine/plugins directory. For each plugin, you should see a PluginName.php file and PluginName directory.

Then, go to Admin > Plugins in ProcessMaker and press F12 to open your web browser's debugger. Then click on Plugin Manager to load the list of plugins.
If you click on the Net or Console tab in your debugger, you should see a call to:
POST http://[domain]/sysworkflow/en/neoclassic/setup/pluginsList
If you look at the Response, you will probably find that an error message has screwed up the response.

For example, here is what I'm seeing in Firebug:
NotAppearingPlugins.png
NotAppearingPlugins.png (41.47 KiB) Viewed 3240 times
This part is preventing the list of plugins from being shown:
<br />
<b>Notice</b>: Undefined property: extraFunctionsPlugin::$sSetupPage in <b>/opt/pm3.2/workflow/engine
/classes/class.pluginRegistry.php</b> on line <b>224</b><br />

In my case, I solved this, by editing the file workflow/engine/plugins/extraFunctions.php and added the line:
Code: Select all
$this->sSetupPage    = ''; 
Post your response and I will analyze it.
Here is my response:

Notice: Undefined property: extraRestPlugin::$sSetupPage in /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/classes/class.pluginRegistry.php on line 221
[{"id":1,"namespace":"DashboardUsersCases","title":"DashboardUsersCases Plugin\n(DashboardUsersCases.php)","className":"DashboardUsersCases","description":"Autogenerated plugin for class DashboardUsersCases","version":1,"setupPage":"setup","status_label":"Disabled","status":0,"setup":"0","sFile":"DashboardUsersCases.php","sStatusFile":false},{"id":2,"namespace":"Training","title":"Training Plugin\n(Training.php)","className":"Training","description":"Autogenerated plugin for class Training","version":1,"setupPage":"setup","status_label":"Enabled","status":1,"setup":"1","sFile":"Training.php","sStatusFile":true},{"id":3,"namespace":"extraRest","title":"extraRest Plugin\n(extraRest.php)","className":"extraRest","description":"Extra REST endpoints for ProcessMaker 3 by Amos Batto (amos@processmaker.com)","version":1.6,"setupPage":null,"status_label":"Disabled","status":0,"setup":"0","sFile":"extraRest.php","sStatusFile":false},{"id":4,"namespace":"synchro","title":"synchro Plugin\n(synchro.php)","className":"synchro","description":"Autogenerated plugin for class synchro","version":1.01,"setupPage":"setup","status_label":"Disabled","status":0,"setup":"0","sFile":"synchro.php","sStatusFile":false},{"id":5,"namespace":"pmPluginSeed","title":"ProcessMaker Plugin Seed\n(pmPluginSeed.php)","className":"pmPluginSeed","description":"This Plugin is a seed plugin for developing a Plugin for Processmaker","version":0.01,"setupPage":"setup","status_label":"Disabled","status":0,"setup":"0","sFile":"pmPluginSeed.php","sStatusFile":false},{"id":6,"namespace":"myProjects","title":"myProjects Plugin\n(myProjects.php)","className":"myProjects","description":"Autogenerated plugin for class myProjects","version":1,"setupPage":"setup","status_label":"Disabled","status":0,"setup":"0","sFile":"myProjects.php","sStatusFile":false},{"id":7,"namespace":"changeDueDate","title":"changeDueDate Plugin\n(changeDueDate.php)","className":"changeDueDate","description":"Autogenerated plugin for class changeDueDate","version":1,"setupPage":"setup","status_label":"Disabled","status":0,"setup":"0","sFile":"changeDueDate.php","sStatusFile":false},{"id":8,"namespace":"Reports","title":"Reports Plugin\n(Reports.php)","className":"Reports","description":"Autogenerated plugin for class Reports","version":1,"setupPage":"setup","status_label":"Enabled","status":1,"setup":"1","sFile":"Reports.php","sStatusFile":true},{"id":9,"namespace":"extraFunctions","title":"Extra Functions\n(extraFunctions.php)","className":"extraFunctions","description":"Extra ProcessMaker functions by Amos Batto (amos@processmaker.com)","version":1.2,"setupPage":null,"status_label":"Disabled","status":0,"setup":"0","sFile":"extraFunctions.php","sStatusFile":false}]
By amosbatto
OK, Looks like I will have to fix the code of the ExtraRest plugin. The problem only seems to appear when disabling and then enabling it. I commented out that line in the code originally because it was causing problems when importing, but using an empty string seems to always work.
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]