Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
Hi Amo,

Can I ask how to change the running frequency of timereventcron.php?
Code: Select all
 \processmaker\workflow\engine\bin\timereventcron.php
I have a process to use a timer event to start, in the process, I have set up to use a default calendar which runs at 9 am every day (Mondy to Sunday). However, it seems the "timereventcron.php" still runs only on the weekdays(Mon-Fri), is there any way to change its settings?

The timezone in processmaker settings(env) and PHP are the same.

Any ideas?
Yuan
The execution of the cron scripts shouldn't depend on your calendar.
Does Admin > Logs > Cron show that it isn't executing on the weekends?
Post your Scheduled Tasks in Windws or the contents of your /etc/crontab file in Linux (or /etc/cron.d/* or whatever files your cron is using).
amosbatto wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:15 pm The execution of the cron scripts shouldn't depend on your calendar.
Post your Scheduled Tasks in Windws or the contents of your /etc/crontab file in Linux (or /etc/cron.d/* or whatever files your cron is using).
Hi Amo,

Thanks for your reply.

And yes, "Admin > Logs > Cron" shows that it didn't execute on the weekends.

And I have checked for the Scheduled Tasks in Windows on the server, I do find a Task called "ProcessMaker - Time Even Cron" which runs on the weekdays.

I reckon all I need to do is to change this scheduled task to run for every day and then the timereventcron.php will run on the weekend as well, right?

Thanks,
Yuan
Forgot to attach screenshot...
cosyxu wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:52 pm
amosbatto wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:15 pm The execution of the cron scripts shouldn't depend on your calendar.
Hi Amo,

Thanks for your reply.

And yes, "Admin > Logs > Cron" shows that it didn't execute on the weekends.

And I have checked for the Scheduled Tasks in Windows on the server, I do find a Task called "ProcessMaker - Time Even Cron" which runs on the weekdays.

I reckon all I need to do is to change this scheduled task to run for every day and then the timereventcron.php will run on the weekend as well, right?

Thanks,
Yuan
Attachments
scheduled task in processmaker for the weekend.png
scheduled task in processmaker for the weekend.png (130.32 KiB) Viewed 3356 times

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]