Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By cosyxu
Hi Amo,

I am using PM 3.2.2, in my web-entry, there are multiple dyanforms.

I was wondering if there any way that I can change the layout to make sure it suits the mobile? When I use single dynaform, it works fine on the mobile(auto-zoom), but when I use multiple dyanforms, the interface is auto zoom-out which the user can't the content clearly, is there something that I could do?

I have attached the screenshot for mobile.

Thanks,
Yuan
Attachments
2018-08-13_10-50-56.png
2018-08-13_10-50-56.png (17.53 KiB) Viewed 3456 times
By cosyxu
I think the header of the Dyanform should contain the following tag,
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">;

it does exist in the Dyanform level within the iframe(html->head);
but it doesn't exist in the first <head>.

Can I manually add
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
into the first head?

Or is there any other way to do?

Thanks,
Yuan
Attachments
2018-08-13_11-03-09.png
2018-08-13_11-03-09.png (28.8 KiB) Viewed 3455 times
By amosbatto
Is this the HTML code when using the ProcessMaker mobile app?
If so, then that first <head> is created by the mobile app, whose code is closed source, so you can't change it.

The only thing you can do is file a bug report about it and ask the developers to change it.

PS: The mobile app is being rewritten in React Native, so I doubt this will get changed in the current code, but it helps to let the developers know about the problems for the rewrite.
By cosyxu
amosbatto wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:42 pm Is this the HTML code when using the ProcessMaker mobile app?
If so, then that first <head> is created by the mobile app, whose code is closed source, so you can't change it.

The only thing you can do is file a bug report about it and ask the developers to change it.

PS: The mobile app is being rewritten in React Native, so I doubt this will get changed in the current code, but it helps to let the developers know about the problems for the rewrite.
Hi Amo,

No, I am using web-entry forms("Multiple steps").

When we change the web-entry form into "Multiple steps", it comes with more control such as "previous page" and "next page" icons, and each of dyanforms will be inserted into an <iframe>.

The workaround I found that is to add this code
Code: Select all
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
into the C:\processmaker\workflow\engine\methods\webentry\access.php

This PHP file contains the basic layout of the HTML page.

Thanks,

Yuan
By cosyxu
Hi Amo,

Can I ask another question?

When I used the web-entry form(multiple steps), is there any way that we can extend the session time?

Where can I find this setting? Can I customize the error page when the session expires?

Thanks,
Yuan
By amosbatto
I'm not sure if this will work since I haven't looked at the Web Entry code in 3.2.2 and I would have to see the error page to know where it is coming from. Most errors are handled by this file:
workflow/engine/templates/exception.tpl
If that isn't it, then you can grep the source code to find it.

To increase the session time, see:
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=730792&p=815472
What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]