Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By heemalkumar
Hi Guys
I am having some trouble in my organisation. The team widely use Internet Explorer, and I recently rolled out a process in the business. I started having complaints that PA is just loading when they submitted a form.

I checked this out, and tried Process Maker on Edge and Chrome, the forms went through without any issue. It seems Internet Explorer seems to be not working well with Process Maker. Can someone advise what I should do, and how I could fix this? If anyone faced similar issue? I also noticed not everyones Internet Explorer is doing this. I am attaching the version of IE which is doing this.
Attachments
IEerror.JPG
IEerror.JPG (57.09 KiB) Viewed 4178 times
IEversion.JPG
IEversion.JPG (41.05 KiB) Viewed 4178 times
By amosbatto
I'm haven't had a chance, because Internet Explorer 11 in Windows Server 2012 R2 has a crappy security restriction that doesn't allow it to connect to local IP addresses, and I don't have time to figure it out right now.
By gbalbach
I downloaded the files and tried it on my test setup and it displays in IE11 correctly. I'm running on:

Windows 7 64bit
IE 11.0.9600.19080
PM Enterprise edition v 3.2.1
PHP 5.6.31
Apache 2.4.27
My SQL 5.5.46
PM server running on Windows Server 2008R2

In the rapidly evolving world of online sports be[…]

STEPN integrates social networking and games that […]

Cenforce 150 is a medication used to cope with a c[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Trustworthy and skill-building, each of these actu[…]