Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
Dear Community,

I have this problem where my cases do not always complete. It's currently about half and half. When it doesn't work, I click the submit button, the blue spinner starts - finishes, then the screen goes blank.

Linked here is a video demonstrating this:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cxGrWm ... OrHD9/view

The only error I can see is:
Code: Select all
Non-static method CSSBackgroundColor::default_value() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
At the end of my case I have a trigger that email generates an output document (HTML2PDF) and then emails both this and a bunch of input documents to all participants. I am unsure of how to go about debugging this type of error. Why it works half the time I find strange.

Has anyone experiences a similar problem to this? Most of the dev time for this process was months back - I can no longer remember why tcpdf was not a valid option.

Many thanks,

Daniel
In PHP 5.4 and later, you will see that warning, but that old code still runs without any problem if you change the PHP configuration.

Edit the php.ini file on your ProcessMaker server and change the settings to:
error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT 
display_errors = Off
Thanks for the response Amosbatto,

My php.ini configuration was already configured like this. I have restarted apache but the problem persists.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kscrQg ... jGenA/view

I have also tried adding this to my envi file and also restarting the machine, as suggested in the post titled: NON-STATIC METHOD CSSBACKGROUNDCOLOR::DEFAULT_VALUE()

Thanks
That change should have fixed it. Do you have multiple installations of PHP on your ProcessMaker server?

Post the contents of your env.ini and php.ini files

What version of PM? Bitnami or manual install?
What version of PHP?
What operating system and version?
Thanks for reply Amosbatto,

One version of php installed on the server.

PM: Ver 3.1.3 Community

PHP: Version 5.6.30-0+deb8u1

OS: Linux version 3.16.0-4-amd64 (debian-kernel@lists.debian.org) (gcc version 4.8.4 (Debian 4.8.4-1) ) #1 SMP Debian 3.16.43-2+deb8u5 (2017-09-19)

I'll attach my env and php files are they are big (mostly default comments)

Still not working :( I have to manually create output documents using vars when this doesnt work, then email them to people. :( But as i said, seems to be 50/50. Very odd

Many thanks
Attachments
(72.84 KiB) Downloaded 230 times
(695 Bytes) Downloaded 226 times
My suggestion is to change the Output Document to TCPDF, which is the recommended solution. However, if you really need to use HTML2PDF, then change the source code.
In gulliver/thirdparty/html2ps_pdf/value.background.php:83, change from:
$this->_color->equals(CSSBackgroundColor::default_value()) &&
to:
$oCss = new CSSBackgroundColor();
$this->_color->equals($oCss->default_value()) &&
In gulliver/thirdparty/html2ps_pdf/css.background.inc.php:18, change from:
    $this->default_value = new Background(CSSBackgroundColor::default_value(),
To:
    $this->default_value = new Background($oCss->default_value(),
In gulliver/thirdparty/html2ps_pdf/css.background.color.inc.php:47, change from:
    return CSSBackgroundColor::default_value();
To:
    return $oCss->default_value(); 
Thanks amosbatto,

Unfortunately TCPDF does not render my output document well at all. :cry:

I applied the suggested changed but this results in the following error when the trigger is run:
Missing argument 1 for CSSSubFieldProperty::CSSSubFieldProperty(), called in /opt/processmaker/gulliver/thirdparty/html2ps_pdf/css.background.inc.php on line 18 
Screenshot of this function with the changes:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1beOvTi ... 7cDC3/view

I cant seem to find any documentation about this function :(

Thanks,

Daniel
I've decided to start re-working my output doc generation to support TCPDF rather than HTML2PF. I'm likely wasting your time asking for help with a deprecated library .. i'll just have to simplify my formatting.

If you dont know of any other immediate issues that could be causing my problem, please dont spend your time on this.

Thanks for continued support amos

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]