Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By milanshah
I want to use parallel gateways in my workflow with condition that if any of the parallel task is rejected, process will get back to initial task regardless of other task being approved or rejected.

I tried using many ways like
- process as shown in attachment where i pit condition after each task to check if task is rejected but in this condition if 1st is rejected then it gets back to initial task but if i accept the other task it still moves forward
admin in workflow .png
admin in workflow .png (37.78 KiB) Viewed 3378 times

- I tried using exclusive gate before parallel gate to check if any of the task is rejected but gate fails as after accepting one condition also gate's condition is not fulfilling and it throws error.

- I also tried using subprocess for parallel tasks but in subprocess I cannot end process after parallel i have to use one more task between so that does not solve my purpose

Please suggest, it is kinda Important

thank you
By milanshah
Thank you for reply :)
It does solve my problem
but can we take all three decision from users and then redirect it to initial task because now it is redirecting to initial task even if first task is rejected so i cannot take other's decision
By amosbatto
milanshah wrote:but can we take all three decision from users and then redirect it to initial task because now it is redirecting to initial task even if first task is rejected so i cannot take other's decision
Delete the trigger and it will allow all three assigned users to complete the parallel tasks normally.
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]