Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By PipSqueak
I'm building a process (authority for expenditure) where the management may question the requestor why they'd like to purchase something, etc so there may be a bit of back and forth between a few hierarchy/level of managers and the requestor. I'm wondering what is the best practice for these kind of queries in the process? Would I be complicating the process if I allow the steps to go back because of a query? Should I build in the comments in the dynaforms? Or would it be sufficient enough to leave it as an email outside PM? Or is there a feature that does this which I'm not utilising? FYI, I'm on enterprise version.

Thank you.
By amosbatto
I often create processes that can loop back to the original task multiple times so the requestor can edit the request and resubmit it for approval. If you need to keep track of this you can open the case and go to Information > Case History and Information > Change Log.

There is no built-in way to export this information, but you can create a trigger in your process that stores this information in an array variable each time the case loops back for the request to be reedited and resubmitted for approval. Then, you can print this information out in a grid in an Output Document. Another way to do it is create a trigger to query the APP_DELEGATION and APP_HISTORY tables in the database for this information.
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]