Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By heemalkumar
Hi All
We would like some ideas around the below which is happening in our organisation.

Our cases is assigned to individuals with a SLA of 3 days. However, we have recently noticed officers pausing cases as soon as they are assigned a case. They will unpause a case when they are ready to work on them, thus there cases are not picking up in the Overdue cases.

How do we go about stopping this? The Manager was asking can there be a way where officers seek approval through Process Maker first before case is paused or what are other ways?

I am thinking of removing the paused access from all, and just provide that to the Manager. Any other ideas?
By amosbatto
I recommend creating a separate process with a script task in a looparound that periodically queries the database to check if there are cases which are over 3 days overdue. If it finds cases, it could do a number of actions, such as automatically unpause them or email the the assigned user or email the supervisor.

Here is an example of how to send an email when the task becomes overdue:
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=709801&p=813037#p813037

To get paused cases, change the database query in the code to this:
Code: Select all
$query= "SELECT ACV.* FROM APP_CACHE_VIEW ACV 
   INNER JOIN APP_DELAY AD ON ACV.APP_UID=AD.APP_UID AND ACV.DEL_INDEX=AD.APP_DEL_INDEX 
   WHERE ACV.TAS_UID='$taskId' AND (ACV.APP_STATUS<>'CANCELlED' AND 
   ACV.APP_STATUS<>'COMPLETED') AND '$now' > ACV.DEL_TASK_DUE_DATE AND 
   AD.APP_TYPE='PAUSE' AND AD.APP_DISABLE_ACTION_USER = '0'";
By heemalkumar
Hi Amos
Is there a way, if an officer pauses a case, an immediate trigger is fired and Manager gets notified?
By heemalkumar
Perfect Amos. Just what I wanted. In this email notifications to the Manager, I need to add the case notes in the email notification.
How do I go about with that.

In the rapidly evolving world of online sports be[…]

STEPN integrates social networking and games that […]

Cenforce 150 is a medication used to cope with a c[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Trustworthy and skill-building, each of these actu[…]