Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By fredd2359
Hi, I was wondering if you can generate the same dynaform but with diferent values acording to a grid previously made, for example:

I made a simple grid with name, last name, email, phone and address, then I need to send that info and I have a Dynaform with the same data, ony with a dropdown to select if I hire the person or not, but i want one dynaform for each person in that grid.

This is the process I have so far:
A user enter the dynaform and puts as many persons as he wants and it send it, then, another user receives a dynaform with the values of the first person on the grid, that user can select if its going to be hired or not, once it clicks on submit I have a trigger that puts the data in a database, and i want to the same dynaform apear but with the second person on the grid, I alredy tried the PMFRedirectToStep() but it didn´t seemed to work becaue it finalizes the process instead and it proceeds normaly.
PMFRedirectToStep() only works inside a single task. You can't use it to redirect to steps outside the current task.

See this example for how to use PMFRedirectToStep with data from a grid:
https://sourceforge.net/p/pmcommunity/c ... InSubform/

Using the above example, you can create two tasks. In the first task, a user creates a grid of potential hires. In the second task, you redisplay the grid of potential hires and the user can edit each row in the grid in a separate DynaForm.

Do you want only one user in one task to evaluate all the potential hires or do you want a separate task and user to evaluate each potential hire in the grid? If you want a separate task, then you will need to create a task with a parallel marker. See this example:
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=710262&p=789936#p789936
Actualy I was looking for a task been executed multiple times with different values by the same user, but I think it may not be possible, so following your advices I'll change the logic in my process and hope to came to a better solution, thanks for your help :)

Being the best in the started business is the obje[…]

Winzo is a popular and unique game on the mobile p[…]

Cannot create process using templets

Real details. The problem was solved by effect!

However, it is essential to use it responsibly and[…]