Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
Hi,

Firstly, please excuse how bad my process design looks (all the lines going everywhere).

Anyway, for some reason one of my gateway's properties option is not working. (see screenshot) It greys out and is un-selectable. This seems to cause problems with routing even if the rules inside were correct beforehand. Twice now I've deleted the gateway and remade it. It works for a while then greys out again.

Is this a known bug? Is anyone else experiencing similar issues?

Thanks so much

Daniel
Attachments
gateway.png
gateway.png (32.5 KiB) Viewed 2623 times
This usually happens when something is wrong in your design, although the designer should show you a warning about it, which version of PM are you using? In PM 3.2.2 some warnings are not shown, which is a bug that i think is being worked on.

Could you export your process design and attach it in your next reply?
The problem is that you are trying to use your "Direct Family Relationship?" gateway as both a converging and diverging gateway at the same time. Gateways can be either converging or diverging, but they can't be both. To solve this problem, you need to add a converging gateway before your diverging gateway.
addedConvergingGateway.png
addedConvergingGateway.png (23.17 KiB) Viewed 2605 times
I have modified your process so it should now work correctly:
(331.69 KiB) Downloaded 216 times
What's SAP FICO?

Trustworthy and skill-building, each of these actu[…]

To convert MBOX to PST, start by downloading and i[…]

My Assignment Services stands out as one of the be[…]

Erectile Dysfunction, commonly known as impotence,[…]