Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
Hi there,

I've read all the documentation on Case History and have the right permissions set up, however I am not seeing all of the tasks I would expect to see in the Case History. I am looking for further help on how to figure this out.

I've included a Process Map of a particular case and the corresponding Case History, which is missing many tasks including the last 7 tasks of the right most column of tasks (see Process Map).

I'm unable to see a correlation on status from the Process Map and what shows up in the Case History (for example: I see some completed tasks, but not all. I see some "In Progress"/Red tasks in Case History, but not all). I understand the Grey/Not started tasks will not show up.

I've also attached our ProcessMaker system settings.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if I can provide any additional information.

Thanks,

Heather
Heather,
Please attach a screenshot of your Process Map for the case and post the results of the SQL query (that you can do in phpMyAdmin in your web browser or login to MySQL from the command line):
Code: Select all
SELECT * FROM APP_HISTORY WHERE APP_UID = 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX';
Where 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX' is the case UID (which you can find under Home > Participated and click on the case).
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]