Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
Hello,

Greetings from the Philippines. I would like to automatically generate an Output Document via trigger then retrieve the File Path of the Trigger Generated Output Document. However, my code is not executed because of this error:
Code: Select all
Non-static method CSSBackgroundColor::default_value() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context (line 17):
I was searching the Web and couldn't find an answer. I also tried disabling the error by the following code
$mySetErrorCode = error_reporting();
error_reporting(0);
... my trigger Code

error_reporting($mySetErrorCode);
But still, my trigger is not executed.

By the way, here's my trigger code:
$outDocId = '844052989595b2ccdcdf0a2023840721'; // The UID of the Test Report Output Document

PMFGenerateOutputDocument($outDocId); //Generate the Test Report Output Document

//lookup newly generated document
$caseId = @@APPLICATION;
$sql = "SELECT MAX(APP_DOC_CREATE_DATE) AS CREATED, APP_DOC_UID, DOC_VERSION  FROM APP_DOCUMENT WHERE APP_UID = '$caseId' AND DOC_UID='$outDocId' ";

$result = executeQuery($query);
if (is_array($result) and count($result) > 0) {
	$fileId = $result[1]['APP_DOC_UID'];
	$version = $result[1]['DOC_VERSION'];
	$pathToFile = PATH_DOCUMENT . G::getPathFromUID($caseId) . PATH_SEP . 'outdocs'. PATH_SEP . $fileId . '_' . $version . '.pdf';
	@@Test_Report_FilePath = $pathToFile;
}
What version of PM are you using? When I execute PMFGenerateOutputDocument() in PM 3.2.1 Community, I don't see this error message.

This might make the error disappear. Edit your processmaker/workflow/engine/config/env.ini file and add the following line:
error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT & ~E_WARNING & ~E_NOTICE
If that doesn't work, then add the following line to the php.ini file on the computer where you installed ProcessMaker:
Sorry, I forgot to include that information. I'm running the Processmake 3.1.3-community and PHP Version 5.6.33-3+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1

By the way, I tried to add the
both in php.ini and env.ini, but the error still exist. The error is only visible in the Debug mode of PM but not on any error log in apache.

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]