Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
Please file a bug report about this problem in http://bugs.processmaker.com

The mobile app is currently being reprogrammed in React Native which should be able to automatically detect the version of Android and iOS and automatically adjust. It should also be able to handle major OS upgrades, so the app won't break with every new release of Android and iOS. Until the next version of the mobile app is released, please use an older version of iOS.
davidmshah wrote:ProcessMaker app was working great on my iPhone 7 earlier running iOS 10 but on iOS 11.3 as I open the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while. Isn't it compatible with iOS 11.3 yet whats the solution Amos?
same happening to me... any fix??
makero wrote:
davidmshah wrote:
ProcessMaker app was working great on my iPhone 7 earlier running iOS 10 but on iOS 11.3 as I open the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while. Isn't it compatible with iOS 11.3 yet whats the solution Amos?

same happening to me... any fix??
Unfortunately, there is still no fix available. You will have to use an other version of iOS. If you can't use an older version of iOS, then set the user to either use the "Mobile" or "Switchable" User Experience. That way ProcessMakier can be accessed through the web browser on the iOS device.

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]