Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
Hi. I'm using the community edition, 3.1.1 and I ran a query on the data, and I noticed that the default user roles for PROCESSMAKER_ADMIN, PROCESSMAKER_MANAGER, and PROCESSMAKER_OPERATOR has the PM_DELETECASE permission. However, it isn't available on the front end through the admin interface.
On http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.1/Roles#PM_DELETECASE, the permission exists.

Does anybody know if this has been deprecated or something?

Note: I'm not talking about the PM_DELETE_PROCESS_CASES permission.
Last edited by richvle on Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The PM_DELETECASE permission was removed because it hasn't served a purpose since version 1.0 in 2007. Cases can only be deleted when they are in the first task in the process. Any user who starts a case can delete it. A Process Supervisor can also delete it. After the first task, cases can only be cancelled, not deleted, and the user needs to have the PM_CANCELCASE permission in her/her role and have the ability to open the case (assigned to current task in case, as the Process Supervisor, with the PM_ALLCASES permission under Home > Advanced Search, or by having participated in the case under Home > Participated).

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]