Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
It is entered without problems to the app, but when trying to create a ticket, it remains loaded. We tried to create a clean dynaform with only one field and the same thing happens.

Version: 3.2.1 Community
You see the problem when trying to create a new case in the ProcessMaker App in Android?

What version of the ProcessMaker App are you using and what version of Android?

Can you export your process and post the .pmx file here so I can test it?
Hello amosbatto,

My comments on each question:

You see the problem when trying to create a new case in the ProcessMaker App in Android?
Yes, the problem is when trying to create a new case

What version of the ProcessMaker App are you using and what version of Android?
The version of the ProcessMaker App is 1.2.0.1

Can you export your process and post the .pmx file here so I can test it?
for example, i create a simple dynaform and have the same problem. Attached test.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-01-26-11-42-56.png
Screenshot_2018-01-26-11-42-56.png (42.43 KiB) Viewed 5002 times
Screenshot_2018-01-26-11-42-44.png
Screenshot_2018-01-26-11-42-44.png (91.25 KiB) Viewed 5002 times
(20.68 KiB) Downloaded 248 times
I can't connect to your ProcessMaker server. However, when I imported your process in my installation of ProcessMaker 3.2.1 Community, I was able to load the DynaForm in the ProcessMaker Mobile App 1.2.0.1 without any problems in Android 6.0.1.

People have reported problems using the ProcessMaker Mobile App with Android 8. What version of Android are you using?
Yes, i have a problem with the server and in this moment is down. The new server is:

Link: http://13.92.168.82
User: prueba
Pass: prueba

The version of app is the same that you using, i used android 5, 6 and 7. The difference may be that I am using an AWS machine with BITNAMI, you have a clean installation?

You can try again with the data that I supply and the same PMX
I see the same "loading" problem when I try to login to your server. Unfortunately, I am not able to use USB remote debugging in Chrome DevTools for some reason to check what is the error in JavaScript. You should see if you can get it to work.

Then, I tried your process in my installation of PM 3.2.1 Bitnami in Debian 8.4 and the Dynaform loads without any problems. I don't know if AWS is screwing something up with Bitnami. I know that people have done manual installs of PM in AWS.
Hello amosbatto,

I installed an AWS machine with BITNAMI, with the following specifications:

Distributor ID: Debian
Description: Debian GNU/Linux 8.9 (jessie)
Release: 8.9
Codename: jessie

ProcessMaker: 3.2.1 Community

And i have the same problem. How can i solve this, or the problem is that the mobil not work in community version. Or permissions from the server, or in the installation routes of the application.

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]