Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By cosyxu
amosbatto wrote:Does it work if you execute the code in a normal task after ABE? Add die() statements to the code to print out the variables till you find the problem.

Yes, that works when it goes after a normal task. So whenever I have a ABE task for upload attachment, by following that, I have to have a task(ABE or normal task) and then use the trigger to get the link of the attachment and show in the email event, otherwise I won't get the link for the attachments.
By amosbatto
What I was trying to figure out with the die() statement is if the record for the file had not yet been written to the APP_DOCUMENT table. If you fire a trigger immediately after a Dynaform, the variables and files from the Dynaform are not yet saved to the database. That is why you have to fire the trigger at a later point in the process if you want to query the APP_DOCUMENT table. I'm not sure if this is your problem.
By cosyxu
amosbatto wrote:What I was trying to figure out with the die() statement is if the record for the file had not yet been written to the APP_DOCUMENT table. If you fire a trigger immediately after a Dynaform, the variables and files from the Dynaform are not yet saved to the database. That is why you have to fire the trigger at a later point in the process if you want to query the APP_DOCUMENT table. I'm not sure if this is your problem.

OK, I have got what you mean. I will have a try.

Being the best in the started business is the obje[…]

Winzo is a popular and unique game on the mobile p[…]

Cannot create process using templets

Real details. The problem was solved by effect!

However, it is essential to use it responsibly and[…]