Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
Hi, all,
I'm browsing user's participated list and click [Open] to view the information of the process
But I get an error messsage:
However, I can browse dynaform, Process map, and so on without any problem.
But the user complained the error message, and ask to omit it.
gguerrero wrote:Hi, i try to do the same changes, but it didn´t work for me... i don't know if i have to do something else beside saving the changes and resfreshing the site to see the changes or something. Maybe you can help me. thx
What version of PM? Bitnami or manual install? What operating system?
Try deleting the PM compiled cache, by going to Admin > Clear Cache and click on Clear button.
If that doesn't work, then post your workflow/engine/methods/cases/case_Resume.php file and I will look at it.
amosbatto wrote:
gguerrero wrote:Hi, i try to do the same changes, but it didn´t work for me... i don't know if i have to do something else beside saving the changes and resfreshing the site to see the changes or something. Maybe you can help me. thx
What version of PM? Bitnami or manual install? What operating system?
Try deleting the PM compiled cache, by going to Admin > Clear Cache and click on Clear button.
If that doesn't work, then post your workflow/engine/methods/cases/case_Resume.php file and I will look at it.
Ok, i have installed the 3.2 version of PM with Bitnami and working on windows 10.
I already try to delete de compiled cache, but it didn´t work.
So i send you and image with the cases_Resume content
Attachments
Cases_resume _79.PNG
Cases_resume _79.PNG (71.15 KiB) Viewed 9371 times
If you are seeing the same error message:
Notice: Undefined index: objectPermissions ...
Then, your code changes aren't being used. Try rebooting your PM server and see if the code changes take effect.

If you are seeing a different error message, then post it here.
hi @Amosbatto
amosbatto wrote:by amosbatto » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:31 am
You need to edit the source code to avoid the problem. See my comment in this bug report:
http://bugs.processmaker.com/view.php?id=22952
I have similar problem.
I cant open the participated case. The error message is:
Code: Select all
Notice: Undefined index: objectPermissions in C:\Bitnami\processmaker-3.3.6-9\apps\processmaker\htdocs\workflow\engine\methods\cases\cases_Resume.php on line 58

You cannot open this case because on the reason below:
You do not have permission to see this case.
You have not participated in this case.
Case is already claimed.
my .php is
Code: Select all
/*the line 58 is from here*/ if (!$aUserCanAccess['participated'] && !$aUserCanAccess['supervisor'] && !$aUserCanAccess['rolesPermissions']['PM_ALLCASES'] && /*until here*/ !$aUserCanAccess['objectPermissions']['SUMMARY_FORM']) {
    $aMessage['MESSAGE'] = G::LoadTranslation('ID_NO_PERMISSION_NO_PARTICIPATED');
    $G_PUBLISH = new Publisher();
    $G_PUBLISH->AddContent('xmlform', 'xmlform', 'login/showMessage', '', $aMessage);
    G::RenderPage('publishBlank', 'blank');
    die();
}
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I cant find your comment in http://bugs.processmaker.com/view.php?id=22952. can you repost your coment here?

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]