Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
hi all,

I try to add in Actions Menu option Adhoc Assignment by http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.1/Tasks#Ad_Hoc_Users
So I'm adding user to ad hoc group in Assignment Rules task and add him PM_REASSIGNCASE permission.
When I execution a case and i go to the next task where the ad hoc assignment was set go in actions menu I don't have action Adhoc Assignment".

Can any one help me to solve this problem?

i am using PM 3.2.1
I just checked reassignment of cases to ad hoc users in PM 3.2.1 and it works, but the option Action > Adhoc Assignment no longer appears in the menu. Instead, go to Action > Reassign and the ad hoc users will appear in the list of available users to reassign to the case. The documentation is out-of-date.

How to do ad hoc reassignment:
In the process designer, right click on the task, and select Assignment Rules in the context menu. You need at least one user who is assigned normally to the task and other users who are assigned ad hoc to the task.

Then, run a case with a user who has the PM_REASSIGNCASE in his/her role. When the case is open, go to Actions > Reassign. Select one of the users in the list and enter a reason why reassigning (this is required). Then click on the Reassign button.
Thank you amosbatto for your explanation

I have one more question: Adding the PM_REASSIGNCASE role to the logged in user will show you an additional menu:
Home> Process Supervisor> Reassign.
Is there a way to disable the visibility of this menu even though the logged in user has a PM_REASSIGNCASE role?
I have a process where lower-level users can not access this menu option but need possibility to Ad Hoc reassignment.

michal wrote:I have one more question: Adding the PM_REASSIGNCASE role to the logged in user will show you an additional menu:
Home> Process Supervisor> Reassign.
Is there a way to disable the visibility of this menu even though the logged in user has a PM_REASSIGNCASE role?
I have a process where lower-level users can not access this menu option but need possibility to Ad Hoc reassignment.
In the role of the user, add the PM_REASSIGNCASE permission, but remove the PM_REASSIGNCASE_SUPERVISOR permission. That way the user will be able to reassign the current case by going to Action > Reassign, but won't be able to see the list of cases by going to Home> Process Supervisor> Reassign.
amosbatto wrote: In the role of the user, add the PM_REASSIGNCASE permission, but remove the PM_REASSIGNCASE_SUPERVISOR permission. That way the user will be able to reassign the current case by going to Action > Reassign, but won't be able to see the list of cases by going to Home> Process Supervisor> Reassign.
I removed the PM_REASSIGNCASE_SUPERVISOR permission and add the PM_REASSIGNCASE permission. The user still sees all cases in status "To do" on Home> Process Supervisor> Reassign and user can reassignment each of the visible cases.
i create new role "test"
2017-11-30_12h55_12.png
2017-11-30_12h55_12.png (22.84 KiB) Viewed 5008 times
assign this role to user tstop2
2017-11-30_12h57_30.png
2017-11-30_12h57_30.png (31.37 KiB) Viewed 5008 times
and this user still sees, a list of all cases in Home> Process Supervisor> Reassign
2017-11-30_12h58_49.png
2017-11-30_12h58_49.png (162.82 KiB) Viewed 5008 times
maybe I'm doing something wrong or there is no way to turn off the visibility of all cases in the role which have PM_REASSIGNCASE permission?
You are right. When I erased the cache on my web browser, the Home> Process Supervisor> Reassign option appeared.

You can edit the source code to remove the option. Edit the file workflow/engine/menus/cases.php with a plain text editor.
Change line 62 from:
Code: Select all
if ($RBAC->userCanAccess('PM_REASSIGNCASE') == 1 || $RBAC->userCanAccess('PM_REASSIGNCASE_SUPERVISOR') == 1) {
To:
Code: Select all
if (/*$RBAC->userCanAccess('PM_REASSIGNCASE') == 1 ||*/ $RBAC->userCanAccess('PM_REASSIGNCASE_SUPERVISOR') == 1) {
Now the Home> Process Supervisor> Reassign option will only appear for users that have the PM_REASSIGNCASE_SUPERVISOR permission in their role, but users with PM_REASSIGNCASE can still reassign the open case by going to the Actions > Reassign menu.
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]