Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
Hello eveyone,

I have 2 servers, one production server and one develop server that contains the ProcessMaker 3.0.1.8-community.
In those servers, I have created the same process "Test".

The process looks like the following:

So in production server, I have created 4 cases in the process "Test". 2 cases are in Task 1 and the other 2 cases are in Task 2.

Now in develop server, I change completely the process like:

And finally, I want to export the process "Test" of the develop server and import it to the production server.

What will happen with the TO_DO cases if I import to the process Test of the production server ?

Thanks

Best Regards,
Attachments
ProcessTestNEW.PNG
ProcessTestNEW.PNG (17.47 KiB) Viewed 2393 times
ProcessTestOLD.PNG
ProcessTestOLD.PNG (14.34 KiB) Viewed 2393 times
When you import in the production server, nothing will happen to the existing cases if you chose the option to create a new process with new UIDs. This is the recommended option.

If you choose the option to overwrite the existing process when importing, then the cases in Task 1 can still run. They will go to Task 4 when routed to the next task. The cases in Task 2 will generate an error when you try to open them. You should complete these cases before importing the replacement process.

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]